Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Vision Source of Marshall.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Vision Source of Marshall can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically darken or lighten based on the level of surrounding ultraviolet light. They also provide protection from harsh UV rays.
- Prescription sunglass lenses – If you enjoy the outdoors, but find yourself squinting in the bright sunlight, or you feel that normal sunglasses don’t provide the quality of vision you would like, consider prescription sunglasses. These lenses can be tailored to fit your specific visual needs.
- Scratch-resistant – A must have for children and those who are rough on their eyewear. Ask our opticians about your options for including scratch-resistance into your lenses.
- Thinner lenses – Ophthalmic lenses can be made in many different materials, each of which offer different attributes. Our staff can help you choose which material can make your glasses lighter and thinner than standard plastic CR-39.
- Anti-glare lenses – This coating improves functionality by reducing the amount of light lost from reflections and boosting contrast. Anti-glare coatings can improve your night vision and offer greater comfort while on the computer.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Vision Source of Marshall offers comprehensive eye exams.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Vision Source of Marshall now.